Bradley Cooper Net Worth 2020
Bradley Charles Cooper popularly known as Bradley Cooper is an American actor born in the year 1975, January 5th.
Bradley Cooper has made a significant impact on the movie industry. Keep reading to find out Bradley Cooper net worth 2020, early life, awards, family and lots more.
Bradley Cooper Early Life
Bradley Cooper was born into the family of Charles Cooper (father – American) and Gloria (mother – Italian) in 1975, January 5th.
Charles Cooper was a stockbroker for Merrill Lynch Gloria was a worker for the local NBC Affiliate.
Bradley also has an elder sister named Holly.
He attended a high school named Germantown Academy and graduated in 1993.
After graduating from high school, Bradley furthered his education by enrolling to Villanova University.
But after one year in Villanova University, he switched to Georgetown University where he studied Arts.
In 1997, Bradley Cooper graduated from Georgetown University with a Bachelor of Arts in English.
Still having that burning desire to further, he pursued a masters degree at Actors Studio Drama School and graduated in 2000 where he received a Master Of Arts degree.
Bradley Cooper Career
Bradley Cooper started his career as an actor in 1999, after playing a guest role in Sex and The City Movie.
He made his first film Debut in 2001 titled Wet Hot American Summer.
It was when he participated in the movie titled Alias (2001) playing the role of Will Tippin that he started getting famous.
In 2002, he acted Changing Lanes as well another movie titled Bending All The Rules.
In 2003, Bradley Cooper also participated in a popular movie titled The Last Cowboy which also added to his growing fame.
Then in 2004, he played as a guest actor in I Want To Marry Ryan Banks movie.
After that, here’s a list of movies Bradley Cooper acted or participated;
- Wedding Crashers (2005)
- Failure To Launch (2006)
- The Comebacks (2007)
- Nip/Tuck (2007)
- The Midnight Meat Train (2008)
- The Hangover (2009), this was the movie that gave him a severe boost to fame as he acted the role of Phil Wenneck
- New York, I Love You (2009)
- Valentine’s Day (2010)
- The A-Team (2010)
- The Hangover Part 2 (2011)
- The Words (2012)
- Hit and Run (2012)
- The Place Beyond The Pines (2012)
- Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
In 2014 Bradley Cooper acted as the voice of Rocket Raccoon in the Marvel Studios (Infinity Wars) as well Guardians Of The Galaxy up till date.
Bradley Cooper Family
In 2006 Bradley Cooper fell in love with Jennifer Esposito (Actress) and got married.
But shortly after their marriage in 2007, the couple filed a divorce.
Bradley Cooper has been known to be in lots of relationships, but none lasted.
In 2015, he began a relationship with Irina Shayk. Two years later, they gave birth to a daughter (Lea De Seine – 2017).
Just as you expected, in 2019, the couple announced their break up and parted ways.
Bradley Cooper Awards
Throughout his career, Bradley Cooper has made a great impact in the movie industry and got himself nominated 293 times for awards and won 79 according to Wikipedia.
Here’s a list of Bradley Cooper Awards;
- BAFTA Awards – 1
- Critic’s Choice Awards – 4
- Dallas–Fort Worth Film Critics
- Association – 1
- Detroit Film Critics Society – 3
- Dorian Awards – 1
- Dublin Film Critics’ Circle – 3
- Golden Raspberry Awards – 1
- Grammy Awards – 2
- Grande Prêmio do Cinema Brasileiro – 1
- Hollywood Film Awards – 1
- Hungarian Music Awards – 1
- MTV Millennial Awards Brazil – 1
- MTV Movie & TV Awards – 5
- National Board of Review – 2
- New York Film Critics Online – 3
- NRJ Music Awards – 1
- Palm Springs International Film Festival – 4
- San Diego Film Critics Society – 1
- Satellite Awards – 1
- Screen Actors Guild Awards – 1
- St. Louis Film Critics – 1
- TEC Awards – 1
- Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Awards – 1
Bradley Cooper Net Worth 2020
Presently in the year 2020, Bradley Cooper Net Worth is estimated to be $100 Million.
Bradley Cooper Best Quotes
In a relationship, you want to treat people the way you want to be treated.
If you look at anybody who’s had along with career, if you look at the choices they’ve made – even if the movies haven’t worked – they’ve always worked with great filmmakers.
Being in ‘Us Weekly’ does not make you famous.
- Real Name: Bradley Charles Cooper
- Date Of Birth: January 5th 1975
- Nationality: American
- Parents: Charles Cooper (Father) Gloria (Mother)
- Occupation: Actor, Filmmaker
- Siblings: Holly
- Children: Lee De Seine (Daughter – 2017)
- Spouse: Jennifer Esposito (2006 – 2007)
- Net Worth: $100 Million
ALSO READ : Chris Pratt Net Worth 2020