Lizzy Greene Net Worth 2020
Elizabeth Anne Greene is a young American actress popularly known for the role act as Dawn Harper in the Nickelodeon Television Series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn.
Keep reading to unveil Lizzy Greene Net Worth 2020; career acted movies and lots more.
Lizzy Greene Early Life
Lizzy Greene was born in Dallas, Texas (United States) on 1st May 2003.
Her mother name is Amy, and she is known to have an elder brother (Garrett Greene) who is a footballer.
Lizzy Greene hasn’t said much about her early life, so we don’t have much about her.
Whenever she does, we’ll update this post immediately.
Lizzy Greene Career
Just like Riele Downs, Lizzy Greene started acting at a very young age.
She made her first movie appearance in 2014 at the age of eleven (11) in Nickelodeon television series Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn playing the role of Dawn.
She has as well appeared in a series of movies. Here’s a list;
- Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn (2014 – 2018)
- Damaged Goods (2014)
- The Thundermans (2014)
- Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Costume Party (2015)
- Nickelodeon’s Ho Ho Holiday (2015)
- Paradise Run (2016)
- Nickelodeon’s Not So Valentine’s Special (2017)
- Nickelodeon’s Sizzling Summer Camp Special (2017)
- Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Haunted House (2017)
- Tiny Christmas (2017)
- A Million Little Things (2018 to date)
- Knight Squad (2018)
- Cousins For Life (2019)
Lizzy Greene Awards
For now, Lizzy Greene hasn’t won any award but has been nominated a couple of times for awards.
According to Wikipedia, here’s a list of Lizzy Greene’s award nominations;
- Young Artist (2016)
- Kids’ Choice Awards (2016, 2017 and 2018)
Lizzy Greene Net Worth 2020
Currently, in the year 2020, Lizzy Greene’s net worth is estimated to be $1 Million.
Lizzy Greene Best Quotes
Work hard and follow your dreams. I work nine and a half hours a day, five days a week; it’s a lot of hard work and sacrifices, but in the end, it all comes out to be worth it. If you want to get a head-start into the entertainment business, get into a performing arts school or start performing in a theatre because that’s one of the main places that agents and managers look for talent.
When you get into the entertainment business, you have to grow up a lot faster, because you’re working nine and a half hours a day. I’ve learned time management at 14-years-old, and I’ve learned how to do all these different things that some people don’t learn until they’re in their 20s and 30s.
- Real Name: Elizabeth Anne Greene
- Date Of Birth 1st May, 2003
- Nationality: American
- Place Of Birth: Dallas, Texas (United States)
- Parents: N/A (Father), Amy (Mother)
- Siblings: Garrett Greene (Elder brother)
- Occupation: Actress
- Net worth: $1 Million
ALSO READ: Riele Downs Net Worth 2020