Isabela Moner Net Worth In 2020
Isabela Moner is an American actress of Peruvian descent who is most famously renowned for her starring role as CJ Martins in the Nickelodeon TV series ‘100 Things To Do Before High School’.
She is also known for her role in another Nickelodeon TV series, Splitting Adam, where she played the role of Lori Collins.
Still only just eighteen(18) years of age, Isabela Moner has accomplished a lot for such a young career.
At this rate, she is very well on course for greatness.
Read on to find out Isabela Moner’s net worth in 2020, early life, career, and lots more.
ALSO CHECK OUT: Jace Norman Net Worth In 2020, Awards, Biography And Lots More
Isabela Moner Biography/Early Life
Isabela Moner was born on the 10th day of July 2001 in Cleveland, Ohio, in the United States to Mr. Patrick Moner(Father) and Mrs. Katherine Moner(Mother).
She has Peruvian citizenship, given her mother was born in Peru and also possesses American citizenship by birth and her dad.
Isabela Moner comes from a family of five(5), which consists of her, both parents and two siblings, of which are both males.
Isabela Moner has previously revealed she is more inclined to Spanish and sees herself more Peruvian than American.
She initially had difficulties with English, having gotten used to Spanish.
Spanish but at fifteen(15) she finally got admitted into college.
Isabella Moner Career
At a very tender age, Moner had already made her intentions of being an actress very well known. At six(6) she was already taking parts in local theatres in her community.
At ten(10) she would featured in an album ‘Evila’ relesed by Broadway Records in which she sang in her prefered language, Spanish.
Moner took part in some TV shows and commercials in which she did excellent jobs but she had to wait for her break through which only came in thee Nickelodeon TV show ‘100 Things To Do Before High school’. She also made herself well known in her next Nickelodeon TV Splitting Adams.
Isabela Moner has featured in a number of other movies and TV shows which we highlight below;
- The House That Jack Built (2013)
- Growing Up Fisher (2014)
- 100 Things to Do Before High School(2014-2016)
- Dora and Friends: Into the City! (2014-2017)
- Splitting Adam Lori Collins (2015)
- Legends of the Hidden Temple(2016)
- Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016)
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)
- The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature (2017)
- Kingdom Hearts χ Back Color (2017)
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)
- Instant Family Lizzy (2018)
- The Amazing Race Canada(2019)
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold (2019)
- Let It Snow (2019)
- Sweet Girl (TBA)
Isabela Moner Awards
It is testimony of how good Isabela is that at just eighteen(18) she has recieved quite a number of nominations for various awards and has also won a couple, which we will list now;
- Best Young Actress(2015) – Nominated
- Best Young Actor(2016) – Winner
- Choice Summer Movie Actress(2017) – Nominated
- Rising Star of the Year(2017) – Won
- Best Young Ensemble Cast(2017) – Nominated
- Best Leading Young Actress(2018)-Winner
- Best Actress(2019) – Winner
Isabela Money Boyfriend
In the year 2020, Isabela Moner is not in a relationship but was in a long time relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Jace Norman which she has been with since 2016 – 2018.
Isabela Moner Net Worth In 2020
In the year 2020, Isabela Moner is worth an estimate of $1 million.
- Real Name: Isabela Moner
- Date Of Birth: 10th July 2001
- Nationality: American
- Parents: Mr. Patrick Moner(Father) and Mrs. Katherine Mone(Mother)
- Siblings: Gyovanni Moner(Brother), Jared Moner(Brother)
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Boyfriend: Single
- Net Worth: $1 Million